Take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with the Eris Pro Sub 10. Designed to meet the demanding needs of serious home studios and professional music-production environments, the Eris Pro Sub 10 complements full-range monitors without overshadowing them and extends the reach of your full-range system's low end with a natural sound.
Powerful and musical, the PreSonus Eris Pro Sub 10 active, front-firing studio subwoofer is designed to deliver fast and accurate transient response, extending low frequencies down to 20 Hz, allowing you to hear the full-spectrum range of your mix. Driven by 170W (RMS) Class AB amplification, the Eris Pro Sub 10's 10-inch, glass-composite, low-frequency driver delivers tight, responsive sub-bass, thanks to its lightweight and rigid cone.
Extensive user controls include a continuously variable lowpass filter for creating a seamless crossover transition between the full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for the most accurate listening environment possible. An onboard footswitch control lets you quickly A/B your mix with and without the subwoofer for easy referencing.
- 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite, low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz) sets the upper frequency reproduced by the subwoofer
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range subwoofer outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out