PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers and producers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Eris 3.5 media reference monitors deliver studio-quality sound in an elegant, compact form factor that makes them ideally suited for bedroom studios, video production, and high-fidelity gaming set-ups.
With 25 watts per side of onboard power, the Eris 3.5 reference monitors pack a serious low-end punch, while still delivering clear, accurate audio. Improved speaker voicing over previous designs delivers richer lows and a smoother crossover transition for articulate, accurate transient reproduction through the frequency range and a less fatiguing listening experience.
Flexible connection options and a convenient, integrated headphone output make Eris 3.5's at home in any environment - from home studios to dorm rooms. High- and low-frequency controls make it easy to adjust your Eris speaker's frequency response to taste and ensure optimal performance in any space. Whether you're making music or listening to your favorite albums, Eris 3.5 provide a studio-quality sound that will bring your audio to life.
- 3.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS plus 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- 50W (25W/side) Class AB amplification
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack