Equalizers | Product code: EQ-200 EXP | ID: 313675
Expected availability 2020-06-05
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
Version 1.1 Update: User Memory Expansion
The free Version 1.1 software update brings increased flexibility to the BOSS 200 series, greatly expanding the onboard memory capacity for storing and recalling sounds. There are now 128 user setups available. Setups can also be recalled directly via MIDI program change.
The Version 1.1 update is available for each 200 series pedal in the Downloads section on official Boss website.
• Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
• Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series
• Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping
• Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz
• 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel
• Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together
• Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display
• Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds
• Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
• Two onboard footswitches with customizable assignments
• Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
• Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
• Micro USB jack for firmware updates
• Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries