The VOY splitboard, including skins, is your reliable partner in untracked terrain. The shape of this board has proven itself in the highest level of competitive freeriding, combined with specific splitboarding features this board will make hiking uphill as effortless as riding downhill. This is easy splitboarding.
- Flex: 6
- Weight: Light
- Rider Level: Advanced
- Terrain: Backcountry
- Shape: Long Directional
- Camber: Hybrid Camber Pop
- Architecture: Easy Board Architecture
- Base: Sintered Base
- This board is already split and features additional edges for grip when hiking uphill. Split hooks as well as tip / tail hooks are included, as well as holes for easy skin mount.
Hybrid Camber POP
- The composition of Hybrid Camber POP is found in two different shapes, Long Directional for extra float and Twin Directional for all-mountain pleasure: This build features an elevated flat section and a slight rocker in tip and tail, combining edge hold with pop and float.
Lightweight Wood Core
- A core design, using lightweight wood. This weight reduction transfers into boards that are light, yet long-lasting and full of power.
Fast In Hooks
- Holes in the tip and tail of your split board can be used to easily apply skins.
- Skins for hiking uphill are included with this product.
- Sintered base provides great wax absorption, strength and speed. They have a very dense molecular structure created by bonding polyethylene pellets through extreme pressure to create tiny pores for better wax absorption.