The EVERYTHING is the perfect board you can rely on in any terrain – carving, slopestyle, and flat tricks. The hybrid camber adds pop, control, and therefore fun!
If you are looking for a lightweight, forgiving board that offers you control and grip, the EVERYTHING LYT is the right board for you. As the name indicates, this board has it all. The construction of this board has the nickname “autopilot” for a reason. It offers support and grip both on- and off-piste. Added contact points with the snow offer control also in icy conditions. The soft flex of the board makes it playful and easy to turn. This is also supported by the very low weight in the board's tip and tail, requiring less effort, also when making turns in deep snow. One board for all, a reliable board for the whole mountain – that's the EVERYTHING LYT.
- Flex: 6
- Weight: Light
- Rider level: Advanced
- Terrain: All mountain
- Shape: Asymmetric Shape
- Camber: Hybrid Camber DCT 2.0
- Architecture: LYT Board Architecture w. Graphene
- Base: Extruded Base
HYBRID CAMBER DCT 2.0
- The hybrid construction DCT 2.0 has the nickname ''autopilot'' for a reason. The board has four added con-tact points with the snow, paired with a longer effective backside edge. This assures a perfect position, resulting in optimized control in all conditions, which makes carving as easy as slopestyle.
- Hexagonal Core is a high-tech compound that allows a board to weigh less but maintain its core strength. It is arranged zonally in the construction of selected HEAD boards.
- Graphene is a 2D material that even when an atom thick is one of the strongest and lightest materials on earth. Used zonally in a board it magnifies a board’s positive characteristics.
- Lighter products help to you to enjoy yourself longer on snow. By focusing on the essentials, we are able to provide you with gear, which is light in weight but extraordinary in terms of performance and design.
LYT Board Architecture w. Graphene
- Hexagonal Core paired with Graphene make for a very light and strong core material, which is being used for this high-tech board architecture.
Lightweight Wood Core
- A core design, using lightweight wood. This weight reduction transfers into boards that are light, yet long-lasting and full of power.
- True Twins are built for freestyle, opening the door to a magic show of both switch and regular trickery. From park to pipe and street to indoor jibbery true twins are where it’s at.