Exact and relaxed, the all-mountain Atomic Maverick 88 TI ski offers the perfect balance of performance and playfulness.
- Unanimously approved by prototype testers, the Atomic Maverick 88 TI received high marks in all terrain and in every condition. Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of rocker and camber for optimal effective edge contact during the length of the turn. Strong and smooth, OMatic Construction combines only the essential materials - wood, fiberglass, and Titanal – for an exact and relaxed all-mountain ski. Groomers, steeps, trees, bumps, you name it - with the Maverick 88 TI the entire mountain becomes yours.
- Poplar wood core optimizing the ski’s weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- A Titanal layer for shock absorption, high stability and torsional flex.
- A glossy topsheet gives your ski a polished, glassy finish for a super-sleek high-end look.
All Mountain Rocker 15/75/10
- Ski profile for on or off piste. Early rise in the tip, or in tip and tail for total versatility.
Side Edge Angle: 87°
- A side edge angle of 87° for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
Base Edge Angle: 1.0°
- A 1.0° base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.