A clean and simple appearance inspired by classic racing helmets belies the complicated protection on offer.
- An all-encompassing protective layer, the Meninx is as influenced by science, and the body's own meninges which protect the central nervous system, as it is by classic ski helmets.
- A simple appearance belies the complicated and advanced protection on offer. The lightweight helmet features an ABS shell, and a liner with both EPS and EPP sections to give the ultimate balance of protection, weight and comfort. Two-step detachable ear padding works in harmony with the helmet's discreet ventilation channels for optimum temperature control.
- The addition of a Fidlock buckle on the chin strap ensure it's easy to fasten the helmet while wearing gloves, while a RECCO Reflector, NFC Medical ID provided by twICEme and Mips further support safety.
- Dual material liner
- Two-step adjustable and removable ear pads
- RECCO Reflector
- NFC Medical ID provided by twICEme
- The lightweight helmet features a robust ABS outer shell for durability and protection from scratches and dents.
- Multi-impact EPP gives extra protection in the places most impacts occur, while an EPS section at the top of the head gives secure protection at a low weight.
Two-step detachable ear pads
- It’s easy to adjust the amount of ear coverage or remove the pads completely for a more open feel.
- An easy-to-use slide adjuster at the front of the helmet gives complete control over ventilation.
- The Fidlock Buckle is easy to operate with gloves on.
- The rotational impact protection system featuring the well-known yellow low-friction layer.
- A RECCO avalanche rescue reflector makes it easier for rescue services to locate you if things go wrong.
NFC Medical ID provided by twICEme
- Medical info stored on the twICEme NFC Medical ID chip can easily be read by co-riders and first responders with a tap of a smartphone.