A best-selling style that you can wear on both the golf course and the ski slopes, the Jarvis Mid Layer Jacket is the answer to all your sporting demands. Cut from Light Mid, this lightweight, breathable fabric has a brushed inside for added comfort and warmth. This eye-catching design features a contrast logo and sporty stripes for a stylish, sophisticated look.
- High collar
- 2-way zip closure with logo puller
- Large contrast logo at back
- J.Lindeberg embroidery at chest
- Side and shoulder seam placement for increased movement
- Banded elastic tape at cuffs and hem
- Brushed inside for comfort and warmth
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying
- Fabric is OEKO-TEX certified
Traceability in production and supply chain
- In every step of creative and manufacturing process, we consider impact on the planet, people and natural resources. We design function and fashion that is durable and high quality, so that it can be worn for many years. As part of fabric strategy, we have targets for more sustainable cotton, we minimize use of harmful chemicals by choosing the right suppliers, and we are working towards 100 % of manmade fibers coming from recycled sources. We strive for full transparency and traceability through supply chain, selecting business partners with programs and certifications relating to ethics, health and the environment.
- Machine Wash 40°.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do not dry clean.
- Low Temp. iron. Highest temp. 100°.
- Wash with similar colors.