The Clarke Pants are the new version of last year's best-selling ski trousers. Made from technical 2-layer fabric, TX SHELL 2L, with a 10.000 mm waterproof rating, they've been designed for high performance and weather resistance. They have a fleece-lined waistband and elasticated snow gaiters to keep the warmth in and the snow out. Meanwhile, the fabric's mechanical stretch gives you total freedom of movement through every turn. Available in multiple colorways, the styling options are endless, but suggestion is to pair them with popular Ace Jacket.
- Concealed zip fly with single-button closure
- Adjustable Velcro tabs at waistband
- Fleece-lined waistband
- Belt loops
- Reinforced panels on the inner ankle
- Zipped side pockets
- Elasticated snow gaiters
- Diamond-shaped rubber badge on left thigh
- TX SHELL 2L print on back of left leg
- Waterproof, fluorocarbon-free DWR coating
TX SHELL 2L
TX SHELL 2L is a two-layered performance fabric made from recycled polyester. It focuses on moveability and weather resistance, and has been developed in-house to fit the needs of the J.Lindeberg skier.
- Technical stretch for optimal moveability
- OEKO-TEX certified and treated with a sustainable PFC-free coating
- Weather resistant, to keep you warm and dry in the most challenging conditions
Traceability in production and supply chain
- In every step of creative and manufacturing process, we consider impact on the planet, people and natural resources. We design function and fashion that is durable and high quality, so that it can be worn for many years. As part of fabric strategy, we have targets for more sustainable cotton, we minimize use of harmful chemicals by choosing the right suppliers, and we are working towards 100 % of manmade fibers coming from recycled sources. We strive for full transparency and traceability through supply chain, selecting business partners with programs and certifications relating to ethics, health and the environment.
- Machine Wash 30°, gentle cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do Not Iron.