The DAYMAKER is a versatile and lightweight all-mountain board – perfect to step up your riding. This is why it is amongst most popular boards in the line.
Since we introduced the DAYMAKER LYT to line, it has been the most versatile board in there. Now, we improved the construction by decreasing the weight of this all-mountain virtuoso. The hybrid camber construction combines the playfulness of a rocker board with the control of a camber board. The flat middle section assures a smooth ride, the narrow waist adds torsional flex, making the board very dynamic and forgiving. Reducing the board's weight is even more agile and will take less effort to turn, resulting in long-lasting fun on the mountain.
- Flex: 5
- Weight: Light
- Rider level: Intermediate
- Terrain: All mountain
- Shape: Twin Directional
- Camber: Hybrid Camber DCT
- Architecture: LYT Board Architecture
- Base: Extruded Base
Hybrid Camber DCT
- Hybrid Camber DCT features a mix of regular and flat camber and a tapered, narrow waist for increased torsional flex. Outstanding edge hold comes from the camber under the bindings, while flat camber between delivers responsive fun.
- Hexagonal Core is a high-tech compound that allows a board to weigh less but maintain its core strength. It is arranged zonally in the construction of selected HEAD boards.
- Lighter products help to you to enjoy yourself longer on snow. By focusing on the essentials, we are able to provide you with gear, which is light in weight but extraordinary in terms of performance and design.
Lightweight Wood Core
- A new core design, using lightweight wood. This weight reduction transfers into boards that are light, yet long-lasting and full of power.