Medium size, maximum performance: Atomic Revent HD PHOTO goggles combine a light-adapting lens and futuristic frame in a compact package.
- The perfect balance of features and fit, Revent HD PHOTO goggles blend Atomic's photochromatic lens tech with an ultra-modern, medium frame. The lens automatically adapts to changing light conditions, adjusting tint and reducing glare when the sun's strong, then dialing up contrast and clarity when light's low. Their medium size and Live Fit Frame – which molds to the contours of your face for an individual fit – keep them comfortable all day. They're designed for everyone, including smaller faces, youngsters and those with prescription eyewear thanks to the OTG Lite grooves. And the anti-scratch, anti-fog and hydrophobic lens coatings mean you'll always have a clear view. If you're looking for slightly smaller goggles that don't compromise on features, this is the sweet spot.
HD PHOTO Lens Technology
- Photochromic HD lens that responds to changing light and delivers perfect contrast and clarity.
Spherical Double Lens
- Spherical lenses curve horizontally and vertically around your face.
Hydrophobic Lens Coating
- A durable coating that repels moisture, grease and dirt: clear visibility no matter the conditions.
Live Fit Frame
- Instantly molds to the contours of your face – creating an individual fit right out of the box.
Over The Glasses (OTG LITE)
- Extra grooves on the frame for prescription eyewear, but a design that also works for all skiers.
Anti-scratch Outer Lens (PC)
- A hard coating with excellent anti-scratch properties so you'll always have a clear view.
Anti-fog Inner Lens (AC)
- Anti-fog properties helping you see better and ski better in all conditions.
Adaptive LF Tri-Layer Face Foam
- Memory Face Foam + standard face foam + a quick-drying fabric layer. Instantly molds to your face.
- Silicone on the inside of your strap means it doesn’t move or ride up the back of your helmet.
Incl. Microfiber Goggle Bag