The Atomic Redster X9S Revoshock S is for skiers who want speed, versatility, and max performance – infused with World Cup heritage and a hefty dose of fun.
- The Atomic Redster X9S Revoshock S takes World Cup proven tech and packs it into a platform for skiers who want to enjoy the speed and versatility of Atomic’s Multi Radius Sidecut engineering. The Redster X9S Revoshock S is ready to snap off quick short carves or stretch out beautiful long-radius turns. With Revoshock S technology, the Redster X9S Revoshock S has an agile, predictable ride, making icy, early morning corduroy a pleasure to ski. Dual-layer TI laminate enhances overall strength and torsional flex, while Ultrawall construction combines the edge hold and power transfer of a full sidewall with the durability and longevity of cap finishing. The Ultra Power Woodcore comes over from Atomic's FIS race platforms to provide pro-level strength, keeping the speed up and the fun high from open to close.
- A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
Side Edge Angle: 87°
- A side edge angle of 87° for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
Base Edge Angle: 0.8°
- A 0.8° base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.
World Cup Base Finish
- World Cup-level grinding means less friction and more speed.
Active Flex Interface
- A stainless steel protector that’s screwed in so it’s easy to replace and extends the life of the ski.
X 12 GW
The Atomic X 12 GW is an on-piste binding that delivers power transfer, control and speed.
- The Atomic X 12 GW ski binding is the ideal option if you’re looking for real race performance that’s compatible with both alpine-normed and GripWalk boots. It comes with Full Flex, which keeps the natural bending line of the ski under the binding while also ensuring constant release values throughout your turn. Top power transfer, total control and fantastic speed – all without the hassle of tools!
- Full Flex preserves natural arc of ski while ensuring constant release values throughout the turn.
Toolless Length Adjustment
- Adjust to different sole lengths quickly and easily without tools.
- Elevated Brakes tuck in close to the binding heelpiece, allowing for more aggressive edge angles.
- A smart click and lock brake system conveniently fastens skis together for easy shoulder carry.
- This binding is TÜV certified and meets key safety and release requirements for ski bindings.