The Atomic Redster G8 Revoshock C lives for the turns. Revoshock C keeps the ski stable so skiers can open it up for big, fast GS turns on piste.
- The Atomic Redster G8 Revoshock C is built to rip turns at high speed. The World Cup-inspired Revoshock technology absorbs chatter from variable snow conditions and creates a damp, secure feeling when pulling G’s in the turns. Power Woodcore and a TI Powered titanal construction keep the ski feeling locked in while the Dura Cap Sidewall keeps edge hold solid when skiers are pushing to the limit. The Redster G8 Revoshock C is built for all-day on-piste performance.
- A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
Active Camber 0/100/0
- Active Camber increases effective edge contact for better edge grip on icy slopes and stability.
Side Edge Angle: 87°
- A side edge angle of 87° for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
Base Edge Angle: 0.8°
- A 0.8° base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.
World Cup Base Finish
- World Cup-level grinding means less friction and more speed.
Active Flex Interface
X 12 GW
The Atomic X 12 GW is an on-piste binding that delivers power transfer, control and speed.
- The Atomic X 12 GW ski binding is the ideal option if you’re looking for real race performance that’s compatible with both alpine-normed and GripWalk boots. It comes with Full Flex, which keeps the natural bending line of the ski under the binding while also ensuring constant release values throughout your turn. Top power transfer, total control and fantastic speed – all without the hassle of tools!
- Full Flex preserves natural arc of ski while ensuring constant release values throughout the turn.
Toolless Length Adjustment
- Adjust to different sole lengths quickly and easily without tools.
- Elevated Brakes tuck in close to the binding heelpiece, allowing for more aggressive edge angles.
- A smart click and lock brake system conveniently fastens skis together for easy shoulder carry.
- This binding is TÜV certified and meets key safety and release requirements for ski bindings.