Approved by Atomic’s #sheskis ambassador team, the all-mountain women’s Atomic Maven 86 delivers exact and relaxed skiing in any snow condition.
- Approved by the Atomic #sheskis ambassador team, the all-mountain women’s Atomic Maven 86 delivers exact and relaxed skiing in any snow condition. The versatile Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of camber, shovel taper and tip rocker for rock-solid stability and effortless performance in any snow conditions. OMatic Construction uses only essential materials like poplar wood core and lightweight triaxial fiberglass layers for the ultimate balance of stiffness and flex. The result is a lightweight and responsive ski that eases into any turn. With a Dura Cap sidewall and topsheet graphics to match any adventure, the Atomic Maven 86 delivers newfound potential to ski the entire mountain.
- Rocker, camber, and HRZN Tech for ideal edge contact during the turn, and great float off piste.
- Versatile all-mountain core construction that balances stiffness and flex through the entire ski.
Dura Cap Sidewall
- Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
- Minimal tail rocker for more edge contact creating better grip and stability.
- Poplar wood core optimizing the ski’s weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
All Mountain Rocker 15/75/10
- Ski profile for on or off piste. Early rise in the tip, or in tip and tail for total versatility.
Side Edge Angle: 87°
- A side edge angle of 87° for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
Base Edge Angle: 1.0°
- A 1.0° base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.
STRIVE 12 GW
Whether it’s all-mountain, freeride or freestyle, the Atomic Strive 12 GW binding delivers a super stable platform that excels in every situation and snow condition.
- An alpine binding with limitless capabilities, the lightweight Atomic Strive 12 GW provides the perfect entry point into freeskiing, allowing you to ski exactly the way you want, wherever you want. The low center of gravity LDN Toe places the binding closer to the ski for better next-to-snow feel, more direct response and quicker reaction throughout the turn. An easy step-in toe adapts automatically to your alpine normed boot height and width and ensures constant release values. A slightly ramped chassis positions the skier in a more neutral stance. The super light 3-part heel offers easy step-in while delivering convenience, comfort, and consistency. One of the lightest DIN-12 bindings on the market, the robust Strive 12 GW shaves weight without compromising durability by using just enough metal where it’s needed most. The result is an all-mountain binding with a lower swing weight for easier maneuverability and strong, proficient skiing all day long.
Automatic Toe Adaptation
- Toe adapts automatically to alpine normed boots for constant release values, even on worn out boots.
- A smart click and lock brake system conveniently fastens skis together for easy shoulder carry.
- This binding is TÜV certified and meets key safety and release requirements for ski bindings.