For backcountry, park and everywhere in between: Atomic Four Pro HD PHOTO goggles are made for every adventure, in every condition.
- Made with 30 to 35 % recycled materials, Atomic Four Pro HD PHOTO goggles will never let you down – whatever the weather and wherever you find yourself. The photochromatic HD lens automatically responds to changing light to always give you the optimum exposure and contrast, while the Cylindrical Double Lens provides an incredible field of vision on top of the crystal-clear view. The Live Fit Frame with OTG Lite grooves means you get a super comfy, custom feel that's compatible with prescription glasses. And our Sealed Lens System protects you from powder sprays and fogging, while also making lens switches quick and easy. The complete package, for the everywhere skier.
HD PHOTO Lens Technology
- Photochromic HD lens that responds to changing light and delivers perfect contrast and clarity.
Cylindrical Double Lens
- Cylindrical lenses curve horizontally while remaining flat vertically.
Sealed Lens System
- Shuts out wind and water for no moisture, no fogging and great visibility – switch lenses easily.
Extra Lens included
30 to 35 % recycled Materials
- With no sacrifice on performance.
Hydrophobic Lens Coating
- A durable coating that repels moisture, grease and dirt: clear visibility no matter the conditions.
Anti-fog Inner Lens (AC)
- Anti-fog properties helping you see better and ski better in all conditions.
Live Fit Frame
- Instantly molds to the contours of your face – creating an individual fit right out of the box.
Over The Glasses (OTG LITE)
- Extra grooves on the frame for prescription eyewear, but a design that also works for all skiers.
Adaptive LF Tri-Layer Face Foam
- Memory Face Foam + standard face foam + a quick-drying fabric layer. Instantly molds to your face.