Elevate your skiing experience with stretch ski pants, enhanced with cutting- edge WATER PROTECTION and CLIMA PROTECTION technologies. Designed to keep you dry and comfortable, these pants boast an impressive water column of 10 000 mm and a breathability rating of 10 000 gr/m2/24. The 60 gr insulation offers optimal warmth without adding bulk, ensuring you stay cozy on the slopes.
- Equipped with functional features, these ski pants come with detachable suspenders featuring the iconic Kappa logo belt.
- The adjustable waist ensures a personalized fit, while the waterproof zippered pockets keep your belongings secure.
- The zippered leg openings make it easy to put on and take off the pants, and the reinforced lower sections provide added durability.
- The built-in boot gaiters keep snow out, and the ventilation opening helps regulate your body temperature.
- The insulated seams contribute to your comfort and warmth, even in challenging weather conditions.
- Logo Omini embroidery
THE HERITAGE OF KAPPA - THE OMINI
- It was 1969 during a Beatrix swimwear photo-shoot when the camera flash jammed. Two models, a man and a woman sitting back-to-back, were immortalized against the light, becoming the inspiration for the iconic Omini Logo.
- External: 8 % Elastane, 92 % Polyester
- Lining: 100 % Polyester
- Padding: 100 % Polyester