With Revoshock S, Multi Radius Sidecut and extra width underfoot, the Atomic Redster Q9.8 Revoshock S is the ultimate one-ski solution for all piste conditions.
- The Atomic Redster Q9.8 Revoshock S combines top-tier build characteristics with World Cup proven tech to create the ultimate ski for the changing conditions of all-day on-piste skiing. Revoshock S keeps the ski stable, deflecting chatter and boosting out of the turns. Designed for advanced to expert skiers who aren't interested in limitations, the Redster Q9.8 Revoshock S features the widest waist width of any ski in the Q line at 85 mm and pairs it with Multi Radius Sidecut. So every turn is powerful and snappy, whether it's GS arcs down a freshly groomed bowl or quick, variable turns through the bumps and chop of late afternoon. Ultrawall sidewalls keep turns locked in with knife-like edge hold, while the Power Woodcore works with Revoshock S, and the TI Powered Titanal layer to create a ski with unparalleled handling at any speed, all day, in any conditions on the groomers.
- Revoshock S turns unwanted shocks into confidence-building stability and unparalleled acceleration.
All-Condition Piste Shape
- Multi Radius Sidecut and extra width underfoot for stability and confidence-inspiring handling.
- A dynamic ash and poplar core that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- A Titanal layer for shock absorption, high stability and torsional flex.
- Powerful sidewall construction for controlled power transmission, edge grip, and durability.
- A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
Active Camber 0/100/0
- Active Camber increases effective edge contact for better edge grip on icy slopes and stability.
Side Edge Angle: 87°
- A side edge angle of 87° for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- A stainless steel protector that’s screwed in so it’s easy to replace and extends the life of the ski.
X 12 GW
The Atomic X 12 GW is an on-piste binding that delivers power transfer, control and speed.
- The Atomic X 12 GW ski binding is the ideal option if you’re looking for real race performance that’s compatible with both alpine-normed and GripWalk boots. It comes with Full Flex, which keeps the natural bending line of the ski under the binding while also ensuring constant release values throughout your turn. Top power transfer, total control and fantastic speed – all without the hassle of tools!
- Full Flex preserves natural arc of ski while ensuring constant release values throughout the turn.
Toolless Length Adjustment
- Adjust to different sole lengths quickly and easily without tools.
- Elevated Brakes tuck in close to the binding heelpiece, allowing for more aggressive edge angles.
- A smart click and lock brake system conveniently fastens skis together for easy shoulder carry.
- This binding is TÜV certified and meets key safety and release requirements for ski bindings.