For skiers aged 5-8 taking their first little steps towards the World Cup, choose the Atomic Redster J2 100-120 ski.
- The Atomic Redster J2 100-120 is an awesome ski for super-keen youngsters aged 5-8. With Bend-X Technology, racers of the future can make controlled turns even earlier, because the special flex zone in the binding area allows the ski to bend with less effort. Add to that a Race Rocker and V-shape design and turning is super easy – no matter how light the skier.
Race Rocker 5/95/0
- Strong camber for precise edge grip with early rise in the tip for easier turn initiation.
Side Edge Angle: 87°
- A side edge angle of 87° for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
Base Edge Angle: 1.3°
- This ski features a 1.3° base edge angle for easy turning, edge grip and tracking through the turn.
- A stainless steel protector that’s screwed in so it’s easy to replace and extends the life of the ski.
Junior Trak S
C 5 GW CA
The Atomic C 5 GW CA is a solid and super-lightweight binding for junior skiers and kids.
- The Atomic C 5 GW CA kids binding is strong and stable but also really easy to handle and light. It’s a simple system-ski binding that’s totally compatible with both movement-friendly GripWalk boots and alpine-normed boots (Children and Adult Norm), and also comes with an Easy Step-in to make it less difficult for little skiers to get into their bindings in the morning. A binding that’s all about making every day on the mountain pure fun!
Race Kit Compatible
- Improves race performance for Colt 7 and Colt 5 bindings.
Toolless Length Adjustment
- Adjust to different sole lengths quickly and easily without tools.
Automatic Toe Adaptation
- Toe adapts automatically to alpine normed boots for constant release values, even on worn out boots.
- A smart click and lock brake system conveniently fastens skis together for easy shoulder carry.
- A really easy slide-on mounting that will save you loads of time.
- Dedicated space for barcodes.
Auto GripWalk Compatible
- This binding is TÜV certified and meets key safety and release requirements for ski bindings.